WHAT IS EXPECTED OF VIBRANT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL STUDENTS
- All the students and staffshould report to the school in time
- Students are expected to wear clean and tidy school uniform on
- All should adhere to the school dress code.
- Students are expected to greet their teachers habitually.
- Students should behave courteously with others and should avoid loud talk and shouting in the school premises.
- Leaving the school campus without permission during school hours will warrant disciplinary measures.only in English while in the school.
- Students are expected to communicate to teachers and fellow students school
- Students are not allowed to bring mobile or any valuable items in the school
- Students should report to the class on hearing the bell. Attendance in school assembly is compulsory.
- Student should produce a letter from the parents for their absence in the class.
- Leave more than 5 days shall be granted only on medical grounds.
- Books and personal belongings should be kept safe. The school will not take responsibility for their safety.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases are not allowed to attend the class.
- Damage to school property invariably attracts compensation and penalty.
- Students are expected to do their homework and assignments in time.